We offer free pick up and delivery
Garment Care Pros and we are committed to providing our clients the highest quality care for their garments. We do so by utilizing the best trained employees and the most advanced technological systems in the industry. We are one of 8 companies in the world to have multiple employees who have passed the most rigorous training and testing that our industry has to offer to become Certified Garment Care Professionals (CGCP). A Certified Garment Care Professional must successfully complete examinations for Certified Environmental Drycleaner, Certified Professional Drycleaner, and Certified Professional Wetcleaner.
Traditional services; however, we also specialize in garment and gown restoration, as well as monthly home/office service plans.
The cost to perform garment care is priced based on the time required to properly care for each individual garment. The default time of service is 2 working days after drop off. Expedited service is available for additional cost. Please note that all prices listed here are inclusive of fees and taxes. Be aware, many traditional dry cleaners include additional fees and illegal taxes to their price.
Sample price chart (individual garment care):
- Automated Shirt Laundered & Pressed —-$2.85
- Pants —- $6.40
- Sportcoat —- $7.00
- Suitcoat —- $7.00
- Sweater —- $6.70
- Dress —- $10.30
- Advanced wet-cleaning techniques
- Environmentally friendly Hydrocarbon solvents, never Perchloroethylene (PERC)
- Top-of-the-line shirt press and tension finishing equipment
- Barcode electronic process tracking
- Video surveillance accuracy monitoring
- 24 hour online tracking and payment processing Automated notification of order status